Hiring Area Operations Manager in Phoenix AZ at DoorDash
DoorDash is looking to hire a Area Opertion manager for Phoenix Arizona, Refer below details to Submit Doordash Job aplication.
Post: Area Operations Manager
Company : DoorDash, Inc.
Job Location : Phoenix, AZ
About the Team
New Verticals is a new, lean team at DoorDash. We’re building and scaling new ways to delight our customers, leveraging the DoorDash platform.
About the Role
We’re looking for a people-focused leader and experienced operations specialist, to lead some of our new DashMart facilities.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead: recruit, lead, coach & retain a high-performing team of Supervisors (4+ direct reports) and Operations Associates (30+ indirect reports). As a leader, you are a culture carrier. The tone starts with you.
- Own: From first principles, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of 2-4 DashMart locations, ensuring all site processes run smoothly, efficiently and safely.
- Strategize: by designing, building and executing process improvement projects to drive operational efficiencies and employee experience
- Delight customers: Work cross-functionally with central teams to ensure your site offers customers the best experience on each and every order and provide your team with the tools, resources and support needed to achieve these goals.
We’re excited about you because…
- You solve problems from first principles. You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking
- You’re unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments
- You’re analytical. You let data win arguments. You are a data-first problem solver with excellent Excel / data analysis skills.
- You’re relentless. You do what it takes to win, no matter what
- You’re a proven leader. You have led & managed teams of 15+ employees
- You act like an owner. You do what it takes to support a 24/7 business across multiple shifts.
- You have a 4 year college degree
- You have 3+ years’ experience: In Operations, Consulting, Strategy or related field
- You have experience starting or scaling a successful startup.
- You have a demonstrated interest in logistics, on-demand services, and marketplaces.
- You have operational experience in logistics and/or warehousing
- You have built and trained high performing teams
- You have familiarity with SQL
Submit your DoorDash Job Application here
Check other open jobs