B2B Marketing Manager – Remote jobs
At Lyft hiring B2B Marketing Manager for remote in US, candidates can refer requirements and submit application at Lyft.
Position : B2B Marketing Manager
Location : Remote in US
Job Category : Marketing
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Lyft Business growth marketing team. In this role, you’ll be the first person dedicated to building B2B campaigns and experiments and find opportunities to study the customer journey and user behavior to improve activation, build expansion campaigns and work on retention programs to keep customers happy and reduce churn and contraction in accounts. The target audience spans across SMB, MM and Enterprise customers in a wide range of industries that benefit from Lyft multi-modal transportation solutions for their employees, and customers.
- Develop customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include, activation, engagement and retention.
- Create and refine programs that leverage industry insights and customer behavior data, and include a mix of triggered, targeted and broad educational campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics (activation, booking, churn, etc.) for lifecycle programs with the ability to test and scale rapidly but methodically.
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with demand generation managers, product marketing, sales, product management and engineering teams to gather insights and develop relevant programs.
- Partner with sales, customer success and account managers to leverage customer interaction touch points and infuse personal, one-to-one programs.
- Establish rigorous AB testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence, and timing to constantly improve engagement rates
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in lifecycle marketing, retention marketing, integrated marketing, or product marketing with an emphasis on building multi-channel campaigns
- You’re a master of project management and prioritization and effectively deploy resources and measure effectiveness of marketing tactics
- You’re a strategic thinker and have a growth mindset that is informed by research, data and experimentation
- You’re an effective team player – you’re able to rally diverse teams and partners around ideas and provide insights to reach consensus and execute with speed
- You’re a clear communicator — you are effective at communicating both at a high-level – making the complex simple – and in specific technical detail when needed to ensure we build through the detail and take into account all considerations/possibilities to maximize our marketing dollar spend.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Submit Job Application : Visit here