Gopuff is hiring candidates for Business Analytics Manager – Strategic Partnerships in Unied states for Business Development dept, refer below details and submit resume/cv now.
Business Analytics Manager – Strategic Partnerships
Work Location: United States
Department: Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Gopuff is the go-to solution for immediate everyday needs, delivering to customers in just minutes. The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a Business Analytics Manager for the Business Development and Strategic Partnerships team.
About The Team
- Business Development at Gopuff is a lean and energized team responsible for driving new user growth and meaningful revenue through strategic partnerships.
- We oversee partnerships from ideation through execution and work with our senior leadership and product teams to accelerate our goals by partnering with high-growth third parties (banks, hotels, airlines, media partners, etc).
- We manage all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and signing large-scale partnerships and transactions that have a significant impact on the growth trajectory of the company.
About The Role
- We are hiring for a Business Analytics Manager to join the Business Development and Strategic Partnerships team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for building performance dashboards that will support the team as we operationalize and optimize our partnerships, for conducting thoughtful, proactive research and analysis to help define the team’s partnership strategies, for putting together internal and external presentations to communicate partnership performance, opportunities, etc., and much more.
- This role will work closely with our most strategic and analytical cross-functional partners and play a key part in advancing our most important business relationships across the Gopuff organization. You will support execution and go-to-market strategy for the company’s largest partnerships. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to change viewpoints on the client side. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys creative problem solving and understands how to scale, playbook, and iterate partnerships.
- The role is located remotely and reports directly to the Head of Strategic Partner Management
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help design, pilot, scale, and optimize partnerships with the partnership management team, operations, and marketing teams to increase revenue and new user growth
- Opportunity sizing; impact analysis for new and existing partnerships
- External partner reporting and business reviews
- Help bring the voice of the customer/partner and feedback into the product and marketing org to improve go-to-market strategies
- Ensure KPI tracking and performance progress for all Tier 1 partnerships; help set clear objectives and measures. Monitor progress, productivity, hold internal partners accountable for delivering results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
- Collaborate and closely partner with BD, Operations, Product, CS, Finance, Marketing, Data/Strategy/Consumer Insights, Data Science, Legal/Compliance to ensure goal attainment
- Establish clear frameworks (metrics-based) and resource a prioritized BD roadmap to develop new and optimize existing acquisition channels and partnerships
- You have proven experience in an analytical role. Preferably, you have 4-6 years of experience in equity research, external-facing data and analytics, or comparable role
- You are an expert in SQL and Excel and have substantial experience in Looker, Tableau and other dashboarding and visualization tools
- You have a skilled ability to communicate analyses, recommendations to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- You enjoy solving problems with internal and external partners and have the ability to manage stakeholder expectations, both internally and externally
- You have demonstrated the ability to logically frame a complex problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and create a solution
How to Apply Business Analytics Manager at Gopuff?
Interested candidates can submit application here
- Principal Software Engineer – Loyalty | Remote Jobs
- Data Scientist, PhD New Graduate – Remote Job
- Global Operations Strategy Intern – Join Gopuff USA
- Account Executive Jobs in Miami Florida USA
- Business Analytics Manager – Strategic Partnerships at Gopuff
About Company : Gopuff is the go-to delivery solution for immediate everyday needs. Through centrally located micro-fulfillment centers, we deliver more than 3,000 products right to your door. Since its founding in 2013, Gopuff has been committed to providing convenience and speed when you need it most. As the fastest-growing, most affordable delivery service on the market, Gopuff operates from 12 pm to 4:30 am and 24/7 in some areas to bring you what you need, when you need it–we deliver ice cream, toilet paper, cold medicine and more. Gopuff also brings you all of the drinks you need–including wine, beer & alcohol delivery in select locations to customers 21+. Gopuff’s model allows for fast delivery of daily essentials directly from facilities to your door, eliminating the middleman. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Gopuff currently operates in more than 200 facilities in 500+ cities across the U.S., including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C. & many more. Gopuff was founded in 2013 by Rafael Ilishayev and Yakir Gola, who met as business students at Drexel University. Today, the co-founders operate Gopuff on five core values: Make Moves, Be the GOAT, Change the Game, Win Together & Sit Down, Be Humble. Gopuff delivers food, drinks, cleaning stuff, baby stuff, pet stuff (and in select markets, alcohol stuff) right to your door.