Uber is looking for a Business Development Sr. Associate, Partner Management to work in Business Development department for the location of New York, New York | San Francisco, California | New York City, New York, Uber is generalists with strong backgrounds and varying expertise across all parts of the stack at scale.
Post: Business Development Sr. Associate, Partner Management
Employment Type: Full time
Work Location: New York, New York | San Francisco, California | New York City, New York
Department: Business Development
Employer : Uber
About the Role
Uber’s Business Development team sits at the intersection of all Uber business lines and company verticals. We develop high-value partnerships to support today’s business goals, as well as growth bets of the future. Within Business Development, the Partner Management team nurtures and grows Uber’s largest, most strategic partners to improve business impact. We focus on launching, managing, and growing these partnerships.
We are looking for a high-performing individual contributor to join the team to help oversee the US & Canada partnerships portfolio. You will have exposure to a broad range of Uber initiatives, as partnerships may touch Uber Rides, UberEats, consumer and earner verticals, and more!
This is a highly cross-functional and visible role. Internally, you will collaborate across teams including Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Finance. Externally, you will represent the face of Uber to our business partners.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in negotiations and contracting for high-impact partnerships.
- Own partnership launches, working with cross functional teams to ensure we meet contractual obligations.
- Supervise and optimize performance metrics post-launch. You’ll always know how our partnerships are performing and why, and will develop ideas about how to improve them.
- Lead overall enterprise relationships; many of our partners have multiple programs across different parts of our business, so you’ll have visibility into all partner touch points, and will identify opportunities for holistic value exchange.
- Develop and execute long-term partner growth strategies, which may encompass geographic expansion, net-new deals, and non-deal-related growth initiatives.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in external-facing roles where you’ve worked with clients (e.g., business development, strategic partnerships, partner management, consulting, customer success, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to identify business opportunities; you have a track record of using data to inform strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, lead priorities, and succeed in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong program management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work within ambiguity and pivot quickly when priorities change!
- Strong product instincts and ability to identify new product opportunities
- Experience bringing new products/programs to market
Apply Uber Business Development Sr. Associate, Partner Management Jobs in USA at here
You may also check recent jobs
- Director of Growth Marketing, Driver Engagement – San Francisco￼
- B2B Marketing Manager
- Warehouse Driver in Mount Vernon, NY
- Class A Driver in Kingman, AZ
- Vehicle Delivery Driver in New York