Opportunity to work at warehouse with Forklift as an Operator / Driver in Williston area of Vermont region, Required new applicants who can join our team and start immediate basis (One shote hire!).
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency at Williston warehouse.
Position : Required Forklift Driver / Operator
Location : Williston, Vermont
Department : Warehouse Operator / Driver Or Transport
Category : Driving and Operate Forklift
Job Overview at Forklift Williston:
Transport incoming freight to inventory from staging areas for storage in the appropriate slots, on the multi-level racks in the assigned area of Williston warehouse and replenish / re-stock pick slots in a timely manner ensuring all safety,
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and quality standards are met and to maintain the efficient flow of the production process. Functions as a team member within the Williston department and organisation, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
Responsibility as Driver Job Williston in to Perform :
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per warehouse and company guidelines.
- Work from receiving sheets, computer print-out, established procedures and practices, written and /or verbal instructions.
- Locate and perform count check of incoming freight at Williston warehouse in the staging area and transport to freezer with forklift / pallet jack.
- Inspect items for damage, perform temperature and quality checks and take appropriate action as needed.
- Rotate date-sensitive stock to the front of the rack and / or remove out dated out of date inventory according to company policy.
- Disperse over-stocked items to available slots for temporary storage.
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard packing, and strapping to the proper area or receptacles. Inspect empty pallets for damage, stack and move pallets with pallet jack or forklift to the proper storage area of warehouse.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs of Williston warehouse.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Perform general housekeeping duties in work area as needed. Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries and complete vehicle inspection checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned from Williston Warehouse.
Required Qualifications for Operator Job at Williston:
- Proven experience as forklift operator will be preferred.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts at Williston facilities.
- High school diploma
- Outstanding knowledge of industrial equipment and working use.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills
Career tag: forklift jobs nearby in Williston, High school diploma jobs in Williston, warehouse driver jobs in Williston, operator jobs hiring in Williston, Warehouse Operator job in Williston, Pallet jack operator job in Williston , telehandler driver required nearby Williston, forklift operator jobs hiring nearby in Williston,
Note: At the Delivery Partner, we are sharing the latest Driving jobs update from leading companies, if there is a page not loaded or getting an error message while applying for Independent Forklift driver jobs in Williston then you may also search jobs at Driver Job Search page.