If you are considering a job change and want a professional career in Taylorsville Utah, choose the transportation industry. No matter what you were doing, becoming a professional driver creates great opportunities. Make more of yourself and for yourself. Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional Roehl truck driver in Taylorsville.
Post: Truck Driver on-the-job CDL Training
Earnings : Weekly: average $1,390 / Annually: $72,200 (Earnings are based on an average of actual Roehl drivers with at least one year of experience. )
Home Time: 3 days home after 11-14 days out
We’ll pay you while you train for your CDL in this truck driving training job. Time for a Job Change?
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. This is better than that because Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL Class A, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Roehl Utah drivers are on track to make $70,000+! average.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You’ll be paid while you get your CDL™.
- Your CDL training is three weeks and is available in multiple locations in Utah.
- We provide lodging and most meals.
- After you have your CDL, you’ll continue your on-the-job training in Taylorsville as a long haul truck driver .
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training and you’d have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We’re a stable company that provides full benefits – we invest in you.
Where does CDL training take place?
- At nearby Roehl’s house in Utah.
We have multiple locations available in Utah.
We’re currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl’s been training truck drivers for 30 years, and we’ve been in business for 60 years. We have a two-year registered apprenticeship program that is approved by the Department of Labor and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
- Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we’ve created step-by-step instructions to help you.
- Please Apply Now. After that, you’ll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job in Taylorsville with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
- We know how to be successful, and we know how to help you be successful.
- Candidates who want to be paid while they obtain their CDL in our truck driving job in Taylorsville.
Address-to-Address Mileage Calculations
- Once again, Roehl leads the trucking industry in mileage pay calculations with address-to-address mileage calculations. Address to address practical route miles have the advantages of using the practical route and the actual starting and ending address for a load. As a result, these mileage calculations more accurately reflect the miles Roehl Taylorsville drivers have driven on each load.
- Roehl offers career paths for all levels of truck driving experience. Whether you want to change your division or fleet or work outside of a truck in a non-driving job, our size means options for you to find the career opportunity in Taylorsville that works for you. For example, many van and refrigerated truck drivers in Taylorsville decide to use our additional paid training to become flatbed drivers. Others choose our curtainside fleets that offer a mix of flatbed and dry van work.
- Other truck drivers find that our home time PLUS fleets, which offer the industry’s best mix of home time and regular driving schedules,meet their needs. And, we have dedicated fleets that offer many unique schedule, pay and freight options as well as local truck driving jobs in some areas. Want to become a trucking company owner? We have a lease purchase option in our Owner Operator Program.
- You can also become a Certified Driver Trainer or an instructor in Utah. As you can see, your career path with Roehl is filled with options!
- From top pay and home time to a comprehensive benefits package, our truck driving jobs provide you and your family security and peace of mind. Our exceptional benefits are both affordable and comprehensive, and in addition to health, dental, vision and life insurances, they include things that add to your truck driving income like getting practical route miles, paid vacation and referral bonuses. Plus, we help you retire in style because we offer a 401k plan and profit sharing. Finally, our benefits include intangibles that set us apart from other trucking companies in Taylorsville Utah.
- Our passenger (rider) policy means you can bring someone with you, and our Utah truck driving jobs are pet friendly . And technologies, like our MyRoehl smartphone app, new equipment and outstanding, 24/7 maintenance support means you spend your work time driving and your home time at home!
Join our team and grow with us!
Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driver in Taylorsville
Career tag: Driver job nearby in Taylorsville, Become a Driver Trainer, Truck Driver jobs hiring nearby in Taylorsville, Roehl’s driver jobs. CDL driver jobs in Taylorsville, Truck Driver careers in Utah,
Note: At the Delivery Partner, we are sharing the latest Truck Driving jobs update from leading companies, if there is a page not loaded or getting an error message while applying Roehl Transport jobs for CDL Truck Driver jobs in Taylorsville then you may also search jobs at Advance Job Search page