Class A Driver in Kingman, AZ at EVO Transportation
EVO Transportation is hiring Class A Driver in Kingman, AZ. Refer below details to submit driver job application now.
Post: Class A Driver
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kingman, AZ
Salary : $33.20 per hour PLUS Paid Layover
Job ID : 131513
Part Time, 29 or less hours per week on average
The route will cover various trips that could include a layover. Layovers are paid at $14 per hour.
Hourly pay is $28.50- for Class A in addition to $4.70 in Benefit Pay (paid up to 40 hours per week) Benefits Pay is used to offset monthly health insurance premiums. If you do not take company insurance & provide proof of other sufficient coverage, the Benefit pay will be added to your wages.
For more information please reach out to our dedicated recruiting team member on this route at 844-866-3386
- Single medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Spouse and family coverage available
- Company funded 401(a) retirement plan – vested from day one
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 40 hours of paid vacation after one year
- Short-term disability and life insurance.
- About the Company
EVO is an environmentally focused logistics services provider for the United States Postal Service (USPS) and other customers. As the fastest growing and second largest provider to the USPS, the company has 1400 employees and operates a fleet of 1100 trucks and tractors of which 160 are fueled by compressed natural gas. It offers flexible and efficient solutions across 43 states. EVO also operates five strategically located CNG refueling stations. For more information, please visit evotransinc.com.
EVO Transportation & Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personnel is selected on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in accordance with federal and individual state law.
- Minimum Requirements
- Must have held a valid CDL A for at least one year
- Must have Manual transmission experience
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a clean MVR/PSP
- Driver should be able to lift 50lbs over their head. This will also require bending and lifting with the legs, arms, and back.
- Driver should be able to climb in and out of a truck with three steps pulling their own weight using three points of contact
- Driver should be able to physically board the catwalk behind the cab and remain stable while coupling their trailer to the cab
- Driver should be able to push and pull carts on wheels weighing over 100lbs
- Driver should be able to bend over while pulling a fifth-wheel lock-release where stress will be on the lower back
- Driver should be able to crank landing gear handles using arms, legs, and back.
- Driver should be able to bend over and maneuver under a trailer to visibly inspect the trailer pin lock connection to the power unit fifth-wheel.
- Driver should be able to drive/sit in a truck for a minimum of 4 hours at a time without a break.
Submit Driver Application here : Submit here