Director of Growth Marketing, Driver Engagement at Lyft
At Lyft Looking to hire a Director of Growth Marketing, Driver Engagement for San Francisco, California. Review job details to submit application at Lyft.
Post: Director of Growth Marketing, Driver Engagement
Location : San Francisco, CA, US
Department : Marketing
Director of Growth Marketing, Driver Engagement Job Details
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Growth Marketing team engages with millions of Lyft riders and drivers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of Lyft. The team runs hundreds of acquisition, engagement, upsell, cross-sell and education campaigns every year across email, push and in-product. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our campaigns, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
In this role, you will lead marketing efforts to retain, engage and resurrect drivers at all stages of the life cycle. You’ll manage a team of growth marketers who oversee various segments of our driver audiences and partner closely with product, science, creative and other cross-functional teams to develop and execute an experimentation roadmap. This is a unique opportunity to meaningfully contribute to one of Lyft’s most critical priorities and deliver significant impact to our marketplace.
- Manage a team of growth marketers within driver engagement
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth, resurrection, and optimization by leveraging personalized messaging and incentive strategies
- Drive long term strategy for driver engagement and help the team prioritize and deliver on roadmaps that ladder into key company initiatives and OKRs
- Build cross-functional relationships with product, engineering, legal, analytics, and creative to meet ambitious growth targets and influence their roadmaps
- Identify opportunities to connect the dots and streamline processes to improve the operations of the team and deliver the best experience for our drivers
- Partner with creative to uplevel campaign assets through experimentation, results feedback, brand storytelling, and digital marketing best practices
- Own and report on the performance of key driver metrics and communicate program results, learnings, and impact
- 10+ years of experience in a growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience managing high-performing teams and developing and analyzing lifecycle campaigns (email, push, in-app)
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker – proficiency with SQL is a must. You are expected to write and interpret queries.
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Submit job Application : Visit here