Gopuff is hiring candidates for Global Operations Strategy Intern in the Corporate Operations department for the location in United States, interested candidates may check details of job and submit application.
Post: Global Operations Strategy Intern
Work Location: United States
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Corporate Operations
In Global Operations Strategy, we drive large and ambiguous initiatives by developing frameworks, diving deep into data, and building scalable processes with cross-functional partnerships. The role will support strategic business initiatives with data analysis, business case formulation, and program management.
- Perform data analysis to support decision making, hypothesis testing and new business models.
- Work closely with operations cross-functional teams and manage programs (timelines, deliverables, ownership).
- Work with internal communications team to send newsletters, content for broader operations team.
- Currently pursuing an Masters degree from an accredited university or college
- Graduating between December 2022 – June 2023
- Analytical aptitude, comfortable with going deep into the numbers to support data-driven decisions
- Program Management
- Writing skills (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Comfort with discomfort / work through ambiguity
- Looker/ Tableau Dashboards
BenefitsWe want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.We also offer:-Gopuff employee discount-Career growth opportunities-Internal rewards programs-Annual performance appraisal and bonusAt Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
How to Apply Global Operations Strategy Intern – Post at Gopuff?
Interested candidates can submit application here
Check other open jobs at Gopuff
- Principal Software Engineer – Loyalty | Remote Jobs
- Data Scientist, PhD New Graduate – Remote Job
- Global Operations Strategy Intern – Join Gopuff USA
- Account Executive Jobs in Miami Florida USA
- Business Analytics Manager – Strategic Partnerships at Gopuff
About Company : Gopuff is the go-to delivery solution for immediate everyday needs. Through centrally located micro-fulfillment centers, we deliver more than 3,000 products right to your door. Since its founding in 2013, Gopuff has been committed to providing convenience and speed when you need it most. As the fastest-growing, most affordable delivery service on the market, Gopuff operates from 12 pm to 4:30 am and 24/7 in some areas to bring you what you need, when you need it–we deliver ice cream, toilet paper, cold medicine and more. Gopuff also brings you all of the drinks you need–including wine, beer & alcohol delivery in select locations to customers 21+. Gopuff’s model allows for fast delivery of daily essentials directly from facilities to your door, eliminating the middleman. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Gopuff currently operates in more than 200 facilities in 500+ cities across the U.S., including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C. & many more. Gopuff was founded in 2013 by Rafael Ilishayev and Yakir Gola, who met as business students at Drexel University. Today, the co-founders operate Gopuff on five core values: Make Moves, Be the GOAT, Change the Game, Win Together & Sit Down, Be Humble. Gopuff delivers food, drinks, cleaning stuff, baby stuff, pet stuff (and in select markets, alcohol stuff) right to your door.