Pizzahut is looking to hire Manager – Recipe for Good , who can work from PLANO, TX . Refer below job details to submit job application at Pizzahut.
Who is PizzaHut International ?
Pizza Hut International/Yum! is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut International/Yum! requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There’s no doubt about that and we’re proud of it. But what makes us different is that it’s our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world’s largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut International (PHI), based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
We are looking for our Manager, Recipe for Good who will be responsible for supporting the implementation of our Pizza Hut International Recipe for Good Strategy, focusing on three pillars: positively impacting our environment (Planet), unlocking opportunity for the people within our communities (People) and creating access to nutritious food options (Food) for our brand efforts globally.
We are looking for someone that will be ambitious, charismatic, and energetic with a genuine passion for driving social change. If this sounds like you, give us a shout! And yes, there will be free pizza.
- Support the implementation of our Pizza Hut International Recipe for Good Strategy, focusing on three pillars: positively impacting our environment (Planet), unlocking opportunity for the people within our communities (People) and creating access to nutritious food options (Food)
- Define the Recipe for Good scorecard and track & report on the brand efforts globally around Planet, People and Food. Based on scorecard results, identify highest priority areas of opportunity for the coming year and work with our field teams and franchisees to execute to ensure Pizza Hut International meets its objectives.
- Manage the implementation of our People Pillar agenda globally, working closely with select markets and franchisees to develop social purpose programs that create entrepreneurship and advanced employment opportunities for the communities we operate in
- Support the cross-functional execution of our Planet & Food initiatives, working with our global supply chain and food innovation teams to collect supplier/factory information to evaluate risk and performance
- Partner closely with the Yum! Sustainability, Packaging & Nutrition teams to identify best practices in each area of the Planet & Food pillars, develop actionable playbooks to cascade know-how to our regional field teams, franchisees, and suppliers, and identify opportunities to accelerate adoption of best practices and support execution as needed
- Work closely with key international markets to co-develop the consumer-facing brand messaging for the Planet & Food pillars
- Manage the Yum! sustainability survey process – sending surveys to suppliers & franchisees, collecting and validating data, and reporting back to Yum! on a yearly basis.
- Work with our communications team to develop internal and external communication content for our Recipe for Good Programs – press releases, proactive media relations for key initiatives and progress, employee stories that highlight work underway, and presentations to key stakeholders within the Yum organization
- Manage the Dallas Based Employee Volunteer Program – Drumming up support during volunteer activities and events and encouraging employee participation
You will work with
- Pizza Hut International markets
- Global HR teams
- Global supply chain and food innovation teams
- Yum! Sustainability teams
- Communications teams
What have ?
Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in supporting corporate social responsibility related efforts such as: social impact grant making processes, social responsibility reporting, charitable and volunteer event planning, community engagement, or activities related to environment, ethics, sustainable procurement and labor rights
- Degree or specific courses in any of the following are a strong plus: social corporate responsibility, business ethics, environmental studies/ issues, sustainability, human rights public policy or brand marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and a passion for social justice, equity and ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external business partners and with our international teams
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with non-profit organizations, following industry best practices, and understanding leading-edge sustainability trends and concepts
- Passion for driving social change and a desire to be a part of a big brand that has made leading with purpose a north star of its business strategy
Apply : Interested candidates can apply here