Network Engineer at Lyft in San Francisco, CA
Lyft is looking to hire a Network Engineer for San Francisco, CA, refer below details to submit job application at Lyft.
Post: Network Engineer
Location : San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is searching for a seasoned Network Engineer who will be responsible for helping to build and maintain the internal systems and networks for Lyft’s growing corporate IT organization. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with supporting complex heterogeneous environments in a fast-paced, high growth setting.
You are someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather collaborate with others than go it alone. You are crisp and detail oriented, but able to work outside of the boundaries when necessary. On top of your proven history of success, you have a passion for technology and, like us, you value hard work and fun in equal measure.
- Act as one of the technical leads for Lyft’s growing IT network infrastructure
- Perform day to day support and administration including: installation, configuration, monitoring, documentation, and automation of network infrastructure and corporate systems
- Train and mentor users on the IT support team
- Respond to tactical support escalations
- Provide continuous review of internal IT network infrastructure
- Work onsite 2-3x/week in San Francisco, CA
- 3 – 5+ years of experience with the following
- Experience with hosted environments such as AWS, Google Compute Engine, or Azure
- Designing and building MDF/IDF infrastructure
- Network equipment from Cisco, Juniper and Aruba / or other vendors
- Wireless network design, tuning and troubleshooting with Aruba
- Implementing and tuning network and systems security in a large, complex multi-site environment’
- Operational knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IPAM management through Infoblox
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Submit Job Application at Lyft : Visit here