Rideshare Driver – Brooklyn, NY at Revel
Revel is looking to hire a RideShare Driver in Brooklyn NY, Refer below details to know more about job and submit application for Revel Driver Post.
Post: Rideshare Driver
Job location : Brooklyn, NY
Revel is a Brooklyn-born transportation company that’s electrifying cities through charging infrastructure and shared electric vehicle fleets. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars, sign up for monthly eBike subscriptions, find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in 2018, we now operate in four New York City boroughs, Washington D.C., Miami, Florida, and the California Bay Area.
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easier to go electric. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To
our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our
work seriously, but not ourselves.
Unlike most Rideshare companies; our drivers are employees, which means no matter how many rides you take per shift, you are guaranteed an hourly wage. We will provide the vehicle (2021 Tesla Model Y), cover the costs of maintenance, and in exchange ask that you provide an exceptional customer experience while safely transporting our customers to their desired locations.
- 100% of tips paid out to employees.
- Save over $400/week as we handle all of the maintenance, insurance and TLC fees associated with our vehicles.
- We cover the costs associated with maintaining an active TLC License:
- TLC Renewal
- Drug Testing
- Defensive Driving
- Paid Time Off
- Referral bonuses!
- Dedicated local support team that only works with our employee drivers.
- Incentives for evening and weekend availability
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Must possess and maintain an active TLC License
- No fines or fees owed to the DMV
- Less than 3 moving violations within a single year
- No traffic infractions of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- Previous Rideshare/Driving Experience
- Must be 25 years of age at the time of employment
- Working knowledge of phone applications (GPS/Navigation, GMail )
- Safely transport customers to and from their destination using the company provided vehicle.
- Courteously and professionally interacting with passengers
- Assisting passenger with loading/unloading their belongings into the vehicle storage area
- Maintain a neatly presented and professional appearance wearing company branded apparel
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle while on shift
- Identifying and communicating vehicle operational issues to our internal Driver Support team
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. Offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.
Submit Job Application : Visit here