Senior Analyst, Financial Risk Management – Uber careers
Uber is looking to Senior Analyst – Finncia Risk Management for locations Dallas, Texas | New York, New York | San Francisco, California, check below role and responsibility to submit job application at Uber
Department : Accounting, Finance & Accounting
Work Location : Dallas, Texas | New York, New York | San Francisco, California
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Accounting team builds scalable, controlled processes and products for Global Accounting, Treasury, and FinTech that enable our business to operate efficiently.
About the Role
The Senior Analyst, Financial Risk Management, will be responsible for the execution of the Financial Risk Management strategy to build an elite FRM/SOX program, through successful implementation of controls to respond to financial reporting risk within the finance and other functions. The successful applicant will work within relevant partners, including external auditors, to address financial risk by maintaining an effective and efficient control environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work with global control owners to evaluate, design, develop and implement effective and efficient financial controls
- Partner with Internal Audit to improve processes and coordinate remediation plans for deficiencies, supervising through to completion
- Project lead major financial audits and support internal and external auditors in facilitating audits from a risk and controls perspective
- Work with emerging business divisions to ensure an appropriate control environment is established
- Implement new processes and controls in response to changes to the business environment, such as: new product introduction, changes in accounting standards, internal process changes or reorganization
- Build and maintain flowcharts, narratives and control documentation for key financial processes
- Perform management testing of controls and make suggestions to control owners
- Coordinate the completion of risk assessments, ensuring that compliance responsibilities are achieved
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Big 4 accounting firm and/or internet/ technology industry experience
- Experience managing and remediating deficient financial controls
- Process management experience, including process redesign and optimization
- Solid experience with SOX key processes
- Advanced Technical knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, SOX requirements, including PCAOB Auditing Standards
- Experience with Oracle R12
- Proven project management experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
Submit Job application at Uber Career page.