Service Desk Analyst I Austin, TX in Austin at Grubhub
Grubhub is looking to hire a Service Desk Analyst in Austin, TX, refer below job role to apply Grubhub Careers
Job Locations : US-TX-Austin
Job ID 2022-13711
Category : TechOps
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Service Desk I is a member of our 20 person Corporate Service Desk team that is tasked with supporting and resolving technical problems for approximately 5,000 employees / outsourced partners in over 20 office locations.
This role, based in Austin, TX, reports to the West Coast Service Desk Team Lead, and is the key position that gets new employees up and running and keeps the existing Grubhub population technically productive. This role interacts with and will need to communicate with all position levels.
The Impact You Will Make
- Installing and tracking new computer equipment for employees.
- Setup and support desktop applications such as MS Office and Adobe products.
- Help solve Windows and Mac connectivity/printer issues for individuals.
- Follow documentation and direction.
- Complete tasks thoroughly and on time.
- Support Grubhub team members in person, phone, chat, Slack and email.
- Setup and assist with Audio Visual meetings and conference room support
- Be flexible. We’re growing and we need to continue to change to help the company grow.
What You Bring to the Table
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information or related experience.
- Basic Windows & Mac hardware & OS troubleshooting experience. Linux considered a plus!
- Experience imaging Mac and Windows computers.
- Previous experience fielding incoming requests via a ticketing system.
- Ability to learn and pick up concepts quickly.
- Experience supporting Zoom meetings and hardware is a plus.
- Software deployment and inventory systems experience – InTune & JAMF experience considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of Active directory in a multi-domain forest is considered a plus.
- Experience with GSuite products (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, etc).
- Experience with Atlassian Products (ie: Jira, Confluence) considered a plus
- Experience working both independently and as part of a group.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and lead projects.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Experience working with virtual / remote staff members.
- Able to lift at least 50lbs
And Of Course, Perks!
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Apply : Interested candidates can submit job application here