Sr. Associate, Paid Social (Growth Team) in Chicago and New york at Grubhub
Grubhub is looking to hire a Sr. Associate, Paid Social (Growth Team) in US-IL-Chicago and New York, NY, refer below job role to apply Grubhub Careers
Job Locations : US-IL-Chicago | US-NY-New York
Job ID : 2022-13709
Job Category : Marketing & Growth
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
As the Sr. Associate of Paid Social, you will be responsible for accelerating the evolution of our Paid Social program through rigorous experimentation, constant curiosity, and a willingness to be scrappy.
As a key member of our dedicated Paid Social in-house team the Sr. Associate will help build our paid social strategy, manage all day to day execution of campaigns, report on key results as well as optimize campaigns to meet performance goals.
- Supports strategy from leadership and translate business objectives to planned execution; with a strong focus on DR performance goals (New Diner Acquisition)
- Responsible for day to day paid social platform execution set up, performance optimizations/testing and reporting across all buying platforms (e.g Facebook, TikTok, Snap, Reddit)
- Provide regular weekly performance reports and use learnings from reports to optimize campaigns
- Manage day to day relationships with Paid Social vendors including Facebook, Snap, TikTok ect
- Ensure flawless execution and troubleshoot any problems across all paid social platforms
- Support B2C (Diner, Brand, Campus, Enterprise) and B2B (Driver, Restaurant, Corporate) teams with campaign planning, execution, and reporting and understanding the unique needs of each team
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and take action to improve performance
- Internal subject matter expert on Paid Social, including emerging creative and best practices
- Play a key role in executing tests and reporting insights
- Perform competitive research and stay up to date on the latest promo trends among competitors
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years experience dedicated to paid social and managing campaigns across Facebook, Snap, Tiktok and Reddit
- Hands on experience in Paid Social platform ads managers crafting and deploying campaigns and setting up tests
- Understanding of all Paid Social bid objectives, ad types, creative formats and reporting capabilities
- A proven track record executing test and learn strategies and accurately reporting results
- Knowledge of full-funnel digital advertising strategies by media type
- Previous experience utilizing Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills: ability to clearly communicate results, key learning, areas of opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, statistics or other related field
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Apply : Interested candidates can submit job application here