Sr. .NET Software Engineer – Remote Job in USA
Pizzahut is looking to hire Senior .NET Software Engineer, who can work Remote from USA. Refer below job details to submit job application at Pizzahut.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Software Engineer who will Develop, Support and Modernize Restaurant Technology Platforms in Pizza Hut
Organizations Supported: Pizza Hut Connect
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Pizza Hut is looking for a self-motivated software engineer to be part of the journey to modernize our primary restaurant systems applications. We desire a candidate with significant experience in .NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, SSIS, Stored Procedure, SSIS, REST API, AWS, Java and shell scripting on Linux systems. The position requires participation in the full software development lifecycle as a member of a cross-functional Agile Scrum team. A candidate with these technical skills, who collaborates well with others (QA, business analyst, product owner, scrum master), and who is passionate about Agile processes will be an excellent fit.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Understand the business needs and process. Design, model, and construct custom SQL and .NET applications to meet requirements.
- Programming experience with VB.NET and ASP.NET
- Experience working with relational databases – SQL Server.
- Ability to understand SSIS, Stored procedures, Query optimization.
- Ability to understand and analyze legacy applications.
- Experience in creating installers and windows services.
- Experience with crystal reports
- Experience with Win Forms.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with integrating AWS services (SQS/SNS/S3 etc.).
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- 7+ years of hands-on Technology Experience
- Participate and lead in design sessions, demos and prototype sessions, testing and training workshops with business users and other IT associates
- 1 Year experience in Java, MicroService, MongoDB Desirable
Apply : Interested cadidates can apply here