Hiring Strategy & Operations Manager, Drive New Verticals at DoorDash
DoorDash is looking to hire Strategy & Operations Manager, Drive New Verticals for multiple locations as listed below, Refer below details to Submit Doordash Job application
Position: Strategy & Operations Manager, Drive New Verticals
NEW YORK, NY;
ST. LOUIS, MI;
SAN FRANCISCO, CA;
LOS ANGELES, CA;
About the Team
DoorDash Drive is our hyper growth white-label order fulfillment platform. The New Verticals team is a new, lean team within Drive focused on building and scaling new delivery models. The last-mile delivery market is projected to expand rapidly in the next five years, and DoorDash is making meaningful strides to become a leader in this sector.
About the Role
The Manager, Drive New Verticals will help steer the company’s effort to build capabilities that unlock new fulfillment opportunities for Drive. You will be involved in everything from managing day-to-day operations to developing the high-level strategy of our new vertical. Reporting to the Manager, New Verticals, you’ll work with product, sales, business development, and other teams to make your vision a reality, all while owning the operational and financial success of the business today.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of new verticals and business opportunities
- Alongside the Manager, New Verticals, and an all-star team of peers, steer research efforts into the financial and operational drivers of businesses in the fulfillment sector and for new verticals & capabilities
- Own operations for our existing business and set the foundation for strong operations in years to come; no detail is too small and you are excited to roll your sleeves up
- Launch new merchant businesses and be a key advisor to existing ones
- Author long term business plans alongside collaborators and customers to grow our businesses together
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our fulfillment business
We’re excited about you because…
- You solve problems from first principles. You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking.
- You thrive with a diverse set of responsibilities. You love working across a breadth of disciplines and teams.
- You’re an analytical powerhouse. You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL and modeling in Excel.
- You’re persuasive. You are an effective communicator, speaking as if you’re right and listening as if you’re wrong. You meet people on their level.
- You act with urgency. Speed excites you. You prefer an accomplishment today to an accomplishment tomorrow.
- You have 4+ years of experience. You’ve succeeded in a competitive, or challenging environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, finance, strategy, business development or operations experience
- Strong analytical and execution background – ability to identify and implement growth opportunities
- Experience with and fluent in SQL.
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Business Development and Partnerships experience a plus
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Submit Job Application here : Visit here
Check other open jobs