Hiring VP, Drive Non-Restaurants at DoorDash
DoorDash is looking to hire VP, Drive Non-Restaurants in multiple locations in USA, Refer below details to Submit Doordash Job application.
Post : VP, Drive Non-Restaurants
Hiring locations :
NEW YORK, NY;
SAN FRANCISCO, CA;
About the Team
DoorDash Drive is our platform services business, charged with building, deploying and operating a full suite of products and tools to help merchants serve their customers and grow their businesses. Non-Restaurants is the newest leg of DoorDash Drive, charged with expanding the serviceable market for our platform and 10x’ing our revenue over the next five years.
About the Role
The Vice President, Non-Restaurants will be a critical member of the leadership team for DoorDash Drive. This is a cutting-edge leadership position, sitting at the intersection of several long-term company bets. You’ll hold P&L responsibility, and lead the launch and development of several new lines of business. In this role, you’ll report to the Head of DoorDash Drive and lead several growth initiatives involving products and services that don’t exist today.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build a $#B revenue business over the next five years
- Serve on the leadership team for DoorDash Drive, a Top 3 company business unit
- Lead a team of world-class Operators and General Managers
- Be at the forefront of decisions about how we use technology to serve our Customers
- Partner with Product and Engineering to build new tools and services
- Create a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture that exceeds all expectations
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 15+ years of leadership, management and operating experience, to include 10+ years of P&L management experience at a growth organization
- You’ve led large business units that depend on cross functional partnerships to win, to include product, engineering, finance, analytics and design
- You’ have launched and led complex, cross-functional efforts at large companies; you’ve developed followership up and down the organization through your personal example
- You’ve built world-class teams, and, you’ve coached leaders to help them hit their goals and operate their business units; you’re a trusted mentor and advisor
- You’re strategic, and able to effectively break-down large, complicated business problems into their component parts to create solutions
- You are an analytical thinker, able to leverage data and analytics to answer complex business questions and ultimately create a compelling narrative
- You’re an operator at your core; you move fast, you want to build new things, and you don’t accept no for an answer
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We’re committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We‘re one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Submit Job Application here : Visit here